Everything about software architecture and software engineering

20070313

Simplicity for Integrity

I'm using both .NET and Java in my projects. Although I've earned my life teaching and using .NET in the past, nowadays, I'm earning my life from Java (I'm still teaching and using .NET, however).

By the way, I've no UI design ability (you should see my UI designs for a second, they're terrible), because I devoted my self to server-side development (background services, communication and networking etc.)

Thus, I do really love WCF. But, what about Java Web Service development? So, I've decided to design and develop a unified communication framework for Java. That's it! No more complex server deployments, no more dozens of XML config files, and no more use of piles of APIs for exposing and consuming just one method.

The motto is "simplicity for integrity"

Details will be published soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home