Everything about software architecture and software engineering

20090701

What I've done!

Ok, I know I'm not around for a while. However, I could manage to survive in this Global Economic Crisis (GEC in short). Some of you know that my very-self employed company, SYM Software runs totaly uninhibited. Thanx to AI technology and my self-unconsciousness, the company learned to survive without its employee, a.k.a. ME!

In fact, I got contracts, lose contract, and somehow survived. Here is the challenge ahead of me now: I'm gonna invent the next big thing! I invent, they invest, that's the way it is. Thus, to thrust it up, I'm seeking the next big thing.

That's the update.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

March 11, 2010 at 8:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

March 13, 2010 at 10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home