Everything about software architecture and software engineering

20070205

VS on Vista

I did not want to show off, but I switched to Vista Business. Then, as usual, I installed VS.NET 2005 onto it. However, Vista warns me that VS might have compliance problems. Then I figure out that there is a beta SP for this issue... But it seems awkward to me since VS 2005 is the only supported platform for developing .NET 3.0 and Windows SDK. On the other hand, Vista is barely enhanced and matured than XP.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said...

So did you find any problems so far?

February 5, 2007 at 9:53 AM

 
Blogger SYM2.0 said...

I have some compilation problems while working on samples. Later on, I have found this KB article including the issue list.

February 5, 2007 at 10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home